WELCOME!

Welcome to my new blog, "The Wellness Pantry"

Thursday, March 5, 2015

How and Where Do I Apply My Essential Oils?

One of the more frustrating aspects of getting started with essential oils is not really knowing what to do with them or how to use them.  It's much like getting a fancy new food processor.  You know this thing can do amazing things, but most folks just end up using it as a mixer.  Well, we'll have none of that!  Our goal is not only to help you obtain the best essential oils on the planet, but also provide you with the knowledge base to use them with skill!  

The following addresses one of the most often asked questions we hear.  

"How and where do I apply my oils?"  

With that, check out the information below.  I believe you will find it incredibly helpful in resolving any confusion you may have regarding the application of your essential oils.  

Also remember, if you have any questions, please leave a comment below.  We might not have the answer, but I can assure you, we will find it for you!  

Peace and happy "oiling"!

PS - The charts came from a wonderful article written by Dr. Josh Axe called, "The King's Medicine Cabinet".  Just click his name for  more incredible articles regarding health and nutrition!











































No comments:

Post a Comment